3. How can I borrow the media and how can I return them? – Once you have chosen your media items at the library, please go to the lending desk and put your library card and your items on the marked surface. During this process your user account will be debited with the items borrowed. Please take the receipt listing the recorded media and the due date for return. When you return the books your user account will be again relieved of these items. You get a receipt about the returned items. You return your items again at the automatic lending desks, whereas at the central library every item should be entered separately.
4. Can I renew the lending period? - Yes, you can renew the lending period of the item if it is not reserved by another user. The maximum period is 12 weeks.
5. What happens if I forget to return the borrowed items? – If you return your items late you have to pay overdue fees. All media costs 1,50 EUR per item or box and per beginning week.
6. Can another person return the borrowed books? - Yes. You need a library card at the desks of the Central Library.
7. Where can I return the media? - Can I return items which I borrowed at a branch library to the Central Library, or vice versa? – You can return all items anywhere at the branch libraries. When you return items at the desks of the Central Library, you need your library card.
8. Can I check my lending account on the Internet? – Yes, it is possible over our catalogue where you can find further explanations. Click on "My Account" and after entering your card number and your date of birth, you can see your lending account and possibly extend your lending period per mouse click.
9. Can I extend my lending period on the Internet? - Yes, it is possible over our catalogue where you can find further explanations. Click on "Login/My Account" and after entering your card number and your password you can see your lending account and extend your lending period per mouse click.