Four "hospitality zones" are being made available for the 1st stage of the Tour de France 2017. In these visitors will be able to follow the individual time trial on Saturday, 1st July, in an exclusive atmosphere with a very varied choice of food and drink.
The following services will be offered in the hospitality zones:
- an exclusive view of the Tour course
- a varied choice of food
- special offers for vegetarians
- a choice of cold and hot drinks
- large video screens showing a live broadcast of the race
- commentary on and musical accompaniment to the event
The VIP ticket is also valid as a travel ticket for local public passenger transport in the area covered by the Verkehrsverbund VRR (VRR Transport Network), and every two tickets for the "Königsetappe 1 & 2" and "Allrounder" hospitality zones entitle holders to a parking permit.
Watching the event outside the hospitality zones is free.