02.03.2021 | Setting up a business in Düsseldorf
| Wirtschaftsstandort & Topbranchen International Business Services Startup-Support Immobilienmarkt Firmenservice Nr. 24 Event Digitalwirtschaft Digitalbusiness News
Online seminar for foreign entrepreneurs starts again - Register Now!
One in ten entrepreneurs in Germany is a foreigner. And more and more foreigners are choosing top international locations like Düsseldorf to set up their own companies and implement their business ideas. This seminar by the Office of Economic Development Düsseldorf deals with the many challenges and questions that foreign entrepreneurs face on their way to establishing a successful new business. We introduce the Startup City Düsseldorf with its multitude of networks, organisations and consulting programmes. We will focus on the legal aspects of setting up a business, focussing on the aspects particularly relevant to foreigners such as residence rights and work permits. Then we look at the subject of taxation. Finally, you will have the opportunity to ask any still outstanding questions.
This seminar is an virtual event. You will get the link for participation after registeration. We use GoToWebinar as conference software.
- 4 - 4.15 pm: Welcome & Indroduction, Office of Economic Development, City of Düsseldorf
- 4.15 – 4.45 pm: Legal Aspects Of Setting Up A Business, Jan Matthes, Lawyer
- 4.45 – 5.45 pm: Fiscal Aspects Of Setting Up A Business, Daniel Schmaltz, Tax Advisor
- 5.45 – 6 pm: Question and Answer Session
- Date: Thursday, 2nd March 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM CET
- Speakers: Office of Economic Development Düsseldorf; Jan Matthes, Lawyer; Daniel Schmaltz, Tax Advisor and CPA
- Organizer: Office of Economic Development Düsseldorf
- Please register here