Plan your visit!
Tuesday til Sunday
11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Carneval, Easter Monday, Whit Monday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year
2 Euro (students, handicapped persons, Groups (per person) starting from 10 persons)
- children und teenagers (up to 18 years of age)
- Happy Hour: Free admission one hour before closing time daily!
- Every Sunday: during the entire opening time!
The admission includes the presentation of our collections and our special exhibitions.
Please contact us for guided tours through the Museum and the city in English: +49 211 - 8996172 (Ms. Svenja Wilken / head of department), email@example.com
- A short tour through the history of Düsseldorf
- Famous women in the history of Düsseldorf
- Düsseldorf in the Middle Ages (including a short tour through the inner city of Düsseldorf)
- Henry VIII, Anne of Cleves and Düsseldorf
Nearly all public areas of the museum are fully accessible for wheelchair users and visitors with mobility difficulties:
- There are fully accessible toilets on the groundfloor of the Museum
- We have a lift, giving access to the presentation of the collections and the Special exhibitions
- A Wheelchair and a rollator are available to borrow during your visit
- Folding seats are available to borrow at any time
- Assistance/Access guide dogs are welcome in all areas of the museum
- Helping Hosts: A friendly member of the museum’s Visitor Services team will be available to accompany you on your visit in the Stadtmuseum
Please just ask at the frontdesk or contact us: +49 211 - 8996170 (Ms. Svenja Wilken / head of department), firstname.lastname@example.org
Station: Benrather Straße
Underground U71, U 72, U 73, U83
Underground U 70, U 71, U 72, U 73, U 74, U 75, U 76, U 77, U 78, U79, U 83
Station: Maxplatz (Maxkirche)